Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure


"Blessed Beyond Measure" is a compilation of pieces I composed during the most inspirational moments of my life. Throughout my journey with Inspiring America I have met countless individuals who have inspired me with abundant strength and determination, some of the most notable being the inspiring children at Gillette Children's Hospital. The instrumental pieces on this CD reflect feelings of hope, strength, courage and peace that these children and many others, like myself, have experienced during life's greatest joys and adversities. With the incredible God-given gift of writing music, it is my goal to give this gift back to Him by Inspiring America through music that captures the essence of the inspiration that surrounds us every day.

I will be selling my CD at my upcoming appearances, but you can purchase your copy now by visiting my personal website http://www.whohasinspiredyou.com/. All proceeds will go directly to the Children's Miracle Network.



No comments:

Post a Comment